Today was a good day
Not only is today my last day of classes for the school year (the normal school year, I start my summer courses mid may…) but I also figured out my life. I will not be at school forever (yay!) !!
I’ve missed this tumblr.
Whoops that’s me. But actually, I’m forced to do this everyday//at all of my friends houses. My shoes still stay in my room.. and I walk around the house in them. Haven’t been deported yet.
there is someone else out there that’s just like me!!
this is a blog made my a guy that i worked with last summer.. funniest guy ever = funniest blog everpasted here is a preview of one of his posts. ((by clicking the title of my tumblr post you can view his blog))
1) Forlorn girl on cell-phone sitting alone on side of road. 2 points
2) Bros high-fiving. 1 point
3) Socially awkward student laughing a little too loudly at joke made by someone else. 2 points
4) A group where every ethnicity is represented (Hint: try the least popular frat house or math club.) 2 points
5) Student driving while texting on two separate phones maintaining a conversation between both phones. 1 point
6) Nervous freshman with backpack full of beer searching for social acceptance that will likely never come. 1 point
7) Guys wearing lacrosse jerseys at: -Christening 2 points -Job Interview 2 points -Funeral 2 points
8) Female whining about Brandon. 3 points
9) Male reminding police officer, “You don’t know who my father is.” 2 points
10) Girls who believe they are best friends but will inevitably hook-up with each other’s boyfriends later in the semester. 3 points
11) Brohan buying energy drink whilst saying, “Jennifer is such a bitch, but I’d do her anyways.” 5 points
12) Low self-esteemed male locking himself in friend-zone with attractive girl by saying something like, “Yea I guess we are sorta like brother and sister.”3 points
13) Girl who is the most popular in her group of friends but does not enjoy any popularity outside of group and takes it out on her initial faithful group both physically and emotionally. 7 points
14) Female in the midst of “Walk of Shame.” 1 point
15) Male in the midst of “Walk of Pride.” 2 points
16) Freshman with “I’m going to change the world” attitude who, in fifteen years time, will hold a sub-management position at Kinkos. 4 Points
17) A Freshman male without a Bob Marley, Pink Floyd or Animal HousePoster. 1 Billion Points
Hotty-that-gave-me-his-number-at-a-party texted me today:
“I see you on campus like 3 times a day without managing to get your attention haha (as creeper as that sounds) gonna yell next time”
Mission accomplished [insert evil laugh]. Obviously I saw him, and was just really sneaky about staring at him every time he was looking the other direction. Defs walked directly infront of him to the library cafe - even though I wasn’t thirsty or tired - and ordered a coffee, defs re-walked infront of him with one of my friends so he’d see me again even though I was pretending to look totally absorbed in a conversation.. and then defs decided to walk home (which I had to do sooner or later) the 2-minute-longer way just because I saw he was going to the bus stop (all these spottings were in a 45 minute period) so that he could see me walk by. WHO’S CREEPY NOW?
J.Skow and I can’t help but contemporary dance when this comes on. Pretending to know ballet and prancing around the room works so well with this song.
get to cross this off the bucket list [twice]
beyoncé never failing at winning. playing this song full blast in my car with the windows up - amazazing.
from :30 - 3:03
wait, SO SAD. last part when they are hugging made me tear up, this is goodbye to harry potter foreverrr